The 2022 Tour de Ville benefit bike ride is a family oriented event and not a race. All routes begin and end in Historic Northville, Michigan at the Living and Learning Enrichment Center. Our routes include a 10-mile family ride and variable length (10-37 miles) ride that travel exclusively along Edward Hines Drive. We also have a 50-mile route (for the seasoned rider) that follows a route through Dixboro and Whitmore Lake. Lastly, we have a scenic gravel route that winds along several back-country roads west of Northville.
In addition to the in-person rides, we are also offering a Virtual Ride option. You get to arrange the day, route, and length, then sign up through the registration form to make your donation of $30. All Virtual riders will receive a T-shirt after the event date of October 1st.
Fully supported ride includes:
• Registration as early as 7:00 am.
• Coffee and water are provided.
• An event T-shirt highlighting our sponsors.
• One entry per rider for a number of prizes. ALL Prizes will be awarded at 12:30 pm in the Beer Tent. You MUST be present to win.
• Lunch when you return to the Living and Learning Center (Served from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm).
• Lunch catered by The Little Salumi.
• Northville Folk (Playing from 10:00 am - 2:30 pm, with breaks).
• Beer Tent (Must be Over 21 Years of Age). Drinks available for purchase (Beer - $5).
Please join us on this fun and healthy ride and support our local communities – click here to sign up now.